Export Area Sales Manager
ZISIMATOS MANAGEMENT, on behalf of our client THEONI S.A., wishes to recruit one Export Area Sales Manager for B2B sales in bottled water.
The role of our Export Area Sales Manager, which reports to the Exports Director and CEO of the company, among other includes:
- Maintain and increase export sales of the company’s products, reaching the targets and goals set forth
- Carry out markets research, identifying trends and study competitors in their marketing and sales strategies
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings with clients overseas, negotiating sales contracts
- Submit orders and manage documentation relating to the shipments
- Liaising with the production line by adhering the correct instructions to ensure that the products are made available and suit the customer’s needs
- Align with the quality dept. to follow up on requested certificates for customers
- Keep complete and accurate records of customers’ history regarding loadings, deliveries, volumes, prices and payments
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volumes, prices and within the given time scales
- Prepare sales reports and correspondence in a timely and effective manner
- Report to senior managers/directors
- Analyze customer sales history and purchasing trendsCollect customers’ feedback and respond promptly to any complaints finding winning solutions
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by the upper management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- The ideal candidate should have an experience of at least 3 years in B2B sales, preferably in Food & Beverage Industry
- Degree holder with sound knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, MS Office and Internet
- Commercial mind set and strong communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent attitude and business sense
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage different responsibilities
- Team player, critical thinker, flexible and structured
- Active, motivated, enthusiasm and results driven person
- Able to pursue and achieve personal sales goals
- The ability to work calm under pressure
- Problems and conflicts solving
- Good IT, presentations, budget and report writing skills
- Driving license
- Second Language
- Professional ethics
- Building great relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Might need to work long hours, including evenings and weekends
- Based in Karditsa, Greece.
- Travelling all around the world meeting customers.
THEONI S.A. offers excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment.
E- mail αποστολής βιογραφικών: [email protected].